PowerFlex® 525 AC Drives feature an innovative, modular design to support fast and easy installation and configuration; in addition the PF525 offers embedded EtherNet/IP™ communications, USB programming, and standard safety features.
PowerFlex 525 drives, which offer a power rating of 0.4…22 kW with global voltage classes of 100…600V, provide a variety of motor control and flexible mounting options.
- Power ratings of 0.4…22 kW / 0.5…30 Hp in global voltages from 100…600V
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed loop velocity vector control
- Supports seamless integration into the Logix environment and EtherNet/IP networks with built-in EtherNet/IP™
- Operates in high ambient temperatures up to 70 °C (158 °F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- Offers compact footprint relative to its power range and Zero Stacking™ mounting with 50 mm airflow gap
- Provides permanent magnet motor control to help improve energy efficiency and reduce related costs
- Features Safe Torque-off which is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
- Premier integration of Studio 5000 Logix Designer and PowerFlex® Drives
- Reduces drive system development time by as much as 70%
- Allows you to configure controller and drive network connections at the same time
- Allows you to dynamically select drive parameters transmitted as network I/O
- Offers continued use of Drive Tools™ SP software via import and export functionality
- Includes built-in drive diagnostic, fault, alarm, and event information
- Provides one package to configure your entire Logix system
- Offers integrated drive profiles that reduce system development time
- Use Connected Components Workbench software with Microsoft Visual Studio® technology to program your PowerFlex® Drives.