Our 440E Lifeline™ 5 Cable Pull Switches are microprocessor-based solutions that bring advanced features and diagnostics that help enhance safety and improve productivity. These switches offer features and functions that simplify setup and allow for more efficient maintenance and troubleshooting. Our Lifeline 5 switches are designed for various applications from general material handling to harsh food and beverage environments.
- Suitable for applications up to PLe, Cat. 4 per ISO 13849-1 and SIL CL3 per IEC 62061
- Offers 22-point embedded safety I/O
- Supports as many as two Micro800® Plug-in modules
- Offers optional Ethernet plug-in module
- Provides embedded communication via USB programming port and non-isolated serial port for RS-232 communications
- Includes two single-wire safety input/output points for interlocking between Guardmaster® safety relays
- Offers optional Ethernet plug-in modules which allow this relay to communicate diagnostic data to a CompactLogix™ or Micro800® controller
PLe Cat 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL3 per IEC 62061 and IEC 61508
The intent of the operational functionality that is required by EN ISO
13850 and IEC 60947-5-5 is achieved by using electronic technology.