A global Industry leader
For more than 125 years, Landis+Gyr has been an industry leader in energy management solutions. Using our advanced metering infrastructure and other cutting-edge smart grid technologies, we’ve helped utility companies all over the globe improve their operations, protect their assets, lower their operating costs and provide better customer service. With a focus on quality, reliability, and innovation Landis+Gyr’s portfolio of products and services can help you do the same and modernize your smart grid for the future
Why choose landis+gyr?
Since 1896, Landis+Gyr has helped utility companies and end-users alike manage energy better with our advanced metering technology. In fact, we are a world leader in building smart metering systems, which are integral to reducing costs and improving efficiency. Our long history of success stems from our ability to provide true end-to-end metering solutions, which are individually tailored to meet the challenges of our customers
Smart Grid Technology
Today, Landis+Gyr’s integrated products and services are paving the way for the next generation of energy management solutions. For instance, we provide smart grid applications, demand-management technologies, data analytics, and renewables integration – a comprehensive portfolio that can help both utilities and consumers realize the full potential of the smart grid
Why did CraigCor partner with landis+gyr?
CraigCor only partners with a small number of renowned manufacturers. We back a specific brand and do not offer competing varieties that erode our partner value. With this partnership, we are able to provide our clients with a single point of contact for all their advanced and smart metering needs
Awards and Recognitions
Frost & Sullivan
- Global AMI Company of the Year for 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2022 (there was no award in 2015) – recognized for our AMI leadership in North America, Europe, Brazil, and Asia Pacific
Climate Leaders 2022
- One out of only 400 European companies with the highest reduction of carbon emissions
EcoVadis Sustainability Rating
- Gold medal and top 5% of the companies rated by EcoVadis – Award for our performance in the areas of environment, labor and human rights, ethics and sustainable procurement
ADVANCED AND SMART METERING FEATURED PRODUCTS
Don’t let aging technology hold you back. Landis+Gyr offer industry-leading products, services, and solutions.
Let us assess your company’s needs and provide you with a customised suite of options.
Whatever challenges your company is facing, we’ve seen – and solved – them all before. Whether you’re dealing with outdated technologies that are in constant need of repair or an overloaded grid that is experiencing repeated outages, we can help you manage your energy better. We can also help you streamline operations, eliminate your most time-consuming maintenance tasks, and improve your customer relations.
E650 / ZMD Range
E650 is the best proven meter for maximum performance in industrial, commercial and smart grid applications in field of operations across 80 countries.
Customizable according to your needs through I/O modular concept
State-of-the-art energy measurement for complex tariffs
Powerful energy, voltage and power measurements
Various accuracy classes from 0.2s, to 0.5s. 1 (IEC) or C, B (MID)
Poly- and single-phase recording of energy and quadrants
Two load profiles and up to 1000 events recorded
Tariff setting with energy, performance, previous values and load process
Tariff control: internal (TOU, event control) and external (with time switch)
I/O modular concept (various options)
Alarming functions incl. customized SMS alarming on event
Compliant with IEC and EU meter standards and meter safety standard IEC 62052-31
Compatible with all E65C communication modules, suitable for all modern communication requirements.
IEC or DLMS support, optical and electrical interfaces
Adaptable for your network
- 3ph direct connected 5 (120) A
- 3ph, CT connected 1(2)A, 5(10)A, 5(20)A …>10 possibilities
- Wide voltage (100 – 415Vac)
- Aux power supply DC/AC, (12-48Vdc, 100Vac-240Vac)
- Advanced robustness and compliance regarding safety (according safety meter standard IEC62052-31)
provided by improved Hardware
- Updated enclosure colour white housing for E650 for ease of identifying new series meter
- Display Backlight
- Easy Change from Series 3 to Series 4
- ZMD300 S4, ZMD400 S4 / ZFD400 S4
The E460 portfolio consists of single-phase, DIN-Rail smart, single phase British Standard (BS), three-phase STS prepayment meters which works with a P160 PLC Customer Interface Unit
Integrated OFDM G3-PLC for two-way communications between the E460 meter, the P160 Customer Interface Unit and the DC450
Data Concentrator communications via WAN to the Head-end System (HES)
The single-phase BS and three-phase meters offer optional point-to-point communications via their under-cover modems which support LTE/NBIoT with 2G fallback – this is especially valuable to low density installations such as farms and small holdings. The meters have integrated G3-PLC communications so that they may also be used with the G3-PLC Data Concentrator where the density of meter installations justifies installation of the Data Concentrator
Open STS prepayment (IEC62055-41/51) dlms/COSEM
Changeable meter account modes such as post-payment (credit) or prepayment with either STS consumption (kWh) or STS monetary currency unit options
- Zero power tamper sensing when meter is not powered
- A wide range of events with date and time stamps in the on-line mode
- Power quality profiles instantaneous values of voltage, current, power and much more
- Voltage supervision with events logged when thresholds are exceeded
- Remote disconnect and reconnect in the on-line mode
- Load limiting control functions including demand and power-limiting
- Four quadrant measurements with separate import and export registers
- Configurable charge register capability, enabling flexible management of the meter’s prepayment account for both import and export energy
- Real Time Clock – synchronized by the Data Concentrator in the on-line configuration mode
- Time of Use, with STS currency token transfer option in the prepayment mode
MAP SOFTWARE is used as the tool for configuration and reading data from the meters
- MAP120: Used for Parameterization or Configuration (Programming) of meters.
- dMAP110: Used for reading data out of meters.
MAP Software version needs to be updated to at least the below versions so, it can be compatible with B40 Meters-request more information from our team.