This is the Woltmann WP meter. Designed for measuring bulk flows of cold potable water. Suitable for water temperatures up to 50°C and it has a maximum working pressure of 1600 Kpa. Available in sizes from 40mm to 300mm, for flow rates of between 0.35 m3/h and 2000 m3/h.
- Woltmann WP Water Meter of the inferential type with interchangeable mechanism fitted with a magnetic coupling drive and straight-reading, registering in m3.
- The meter is counter sealed to IP68 with built-in capability of generating inductive pulse signals.
- The meter is supplied with a pressure tapping as standard.
- Body flanges are dual drilled to BS10 Table D and BS4504 Table 16 specifications from sizes 40mm to 150mm or a choice of either BS10 Table D or SABS1123 Table 16 specifications from sizes 200mm to 300mm.
- Optional: Multi Pulse Bi-directional Inductive pulse generator for generation of pulses.
- Suitable for forward and reverse flow metering.
- ISO 4064 Class B specification for forward flow installations in the horizontal, vertical and inclined position.
ISO 4064 Class B specification for the reverse flow for sizes up to 150mm.